Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 375 | Sugar: 14g | Fat: 15g | Carbs: 29g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 27g
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 12 baby bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 avocado
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil over in a medium/large skillet over low heat. Add bell peppers, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes and sauté until cooked through and browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add ground turkey to the same skillet and cook until browned, about 7–8 minutes.
- In 4 separate bowls, add ground turkey and vegetables. Top with 1/4 avocado and a handful of mixed greens, and enjoy!