Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 60 minutes
Servings: 6 | Calories: 120 | Sugar: 1g | Fat: 3g | Carbs: 21g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 6g
- 1 large garlic head
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups canned garbanzo beans
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp. tahini
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice off the pointed head of garlic, and place bottom on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Create a pouch for garlic in foil and roast until soft (45 to 50 minutes).
- Squeeze the roasted cloves of garlic into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth and creamy.