Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 21 | Calories: 107 | Sugar: 5g | Fat: 8g | Carbs: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 2g
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup pumpkin pie puree
- Place the nuts, coconut, pumpkin pie spice and salt in the base of a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Add dates, vanilla and pumpkin, and pulse until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a 9×13 cookie sheet.
- Allow to firm up in the refrigerator for 20–30 minutes before transferring to a storage container.