Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 390 | Sugar: 4g | Fat: 17g | Carbs: 25g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 29g
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 16-oz. can coconut milk
- 15-oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2–4.5-oz. cans diced green chilies
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil and add chicken, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Stir occasionally until cooked through.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.