Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 | Calories: 135 | Sugar: 0g | Fat: 8g | Carbs: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 15g
- 1 Tbsp. coconut or avocado oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Heat medium skillet over low heat and add coconut or avocado oil. Add chopped onion and sauté until browned. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, and add cooled onion mixture.
- Form into 6 patties and bake for 12–15 minutes, flipping halfway through.