Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 290 | Sugar: 5g | Fat: 15g | Carbs: 10g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 25g
- 1 Tbsp. coconut or avocado oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter
- 1 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. granulated ginger
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Heat a medium skillet over low heat and add coconut or avocado oil. Add turkey and sauté until browned. Add in shredded carrots.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and add to ground turkey mixture.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves and serve.