Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 340 | Sugar: 3g | Fat: 11g | Carbs: 47g | Fiber: 14g | Protein: 16g
- 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 2 ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup raw gluten-free oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except oatmeal) in the base of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Add in oats and shape into 8 patties.
- Place on a 9×13 sheet pan spritzed with nonstick spray and bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned.