Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 65 minutes
Servings: 15 | Calories: 125 | Sugar: 3g | Fat: 8g | Carbs: 10g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 4g
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in the base of a food processor. Process until well combined.
- Add cacao nibs and gently toss.
- Roll into 15 small balls and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to set.