Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 | Calories: 138 | Sugar: 1g | Fat: 12g | Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 5g
- 2 cups nuts and seeds (almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans, etc.)
- Pinch cayenne (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- Cooking spray
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine nuts and seeds in a medium-sized bowl. Add cayenne and salt, and toss to combine.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, then transfer coated nuts to baking sheet and spread evenly in one layer.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once, until nuts are fragment and lightly toasted.