Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 | Calories: 221 | Sugar: 19g | Fat: 12g | Carbs: 22g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 12g
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop vanilla Life Time Fitness Beef Protein with Collagen Peptides
- 2 tsp. almond milk
- Add nut butter and dates to a food processor until well blended.
- Add collagen and 1 teaspoon of almond milk. Then add the remaining milk (or skip if you prefer the consistency to be thicker).
- Use a tablespoon to measure each “cookie.” Will make 9 total. Then roll into balls and crosshatch with a fork.
- Eat as is or bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Keep refrigerated.