Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 | Calories: 230 | Sugar: 6g | Fat: 16g | Carbs: 18g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 5g
- 2 cups raw certified gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup dates, pitted, and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Flavor additions (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon and flavor options (if desired).
- In the base of a blender, combine remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined, and add to oat mixture.
- In an 8×8 baking dish that has been greased with coconut oil, pat out ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes, until firm.
- Cut into 6 equal-sized rectangular pieces.