Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours
Servings: 6 | Calories: 224 | Sugar: 5g | Fat: 10g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 25g
- 6 chicken breasts (or thighs if you prefer)
- 1 large (24 to 36 oz.) jar of salsa (no added sugar)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt, pepper and jalapeño, to taste
- 6 cups broccoli
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, except broccoli.
- Set slow cooker to high for three hours, then low/warm overnight (do not lift lid until once you cover the cooker).
- Steam broccoli before ready to serve.
- Shred chicken with tongs and serve over steamed broccoli.