Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 | Calories: 170 | Sugar: 6g | Fat: 13g | Carbs: 14g | Fiber: 6g | Protein: 2g
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and cut into long strips
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine carrots and olive oil and toss to coat. Lay out evenly on a 9×13 cookie sheet and season with paprika, pepper and salt to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, combine dip ingredients in the base of a blender and pulse until well combined.
- Serve with roasted carrot fries
- 1 cup carrots and 2 Tbsp. of dip is a serving size.