Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours
Servings: 4 | Calories: 357 | Sugar: 3g | Fat: 24g | Carbs: 13g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 23g
- 1 lb. organic chicken
- 1 cup hot sauce (Frank’s Original)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. green onion (optional)
- Mix hot sauce and coconut oil together with a whisk.
- Set crockpot to high and add chicken.
- Pour mixture over chicken so it is fully covered. Keep on high for 4 hours, checking occasionally to make sure it is still covered in sauce.
- When there is an hour left for chicken cook time, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pierce sweet potato and place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- After 4 hours, shred the chicken using a fork. It should shred easily. If not, continue heating chicken in the slow cooker.
- Create 4 equal portions with the chicken.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half and top with chicken and green onion.