Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12| Calories: 250 | Sugar: 2g | Fat: 17g | Carbs: 18g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 11g
- 5 scoops chocolate Life Time Fitness Vegan Protein
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 4 Tbsp. ground flax
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. liquid stevia
- 8 Tbsp. nut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients (Vegan Protein, oats, flax and pecans).
- Combine wet ingredients (almond milk, stevia, nut butter and coconut oil) and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place into 8×8 pan (use coconut or avocado cooking spray) and press down with palm until flattened into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until edges are browned.
- Best when refrigerated overnight before eating.
- Keep refrigerated.