Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 8 hours
Servings: 1 | Calories: 310 | Sugar: 12g | Fat: 13g | Carbs: 42g | Fiber: 10g | Protein: 8g
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. dairy-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Combine oats, chia seeds, almond milk, coconut yogurt, dairy-free cream cheese, lemon juice and sea salt in a bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Transfer to a mason jar, top with blueberries and refrigerate overnight.