Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 110 minutes
Servings: 5 | Calories: 421 | Sugar: 5g | Fat: 27g | Carbs: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 27g
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups mushrooms, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower, cooked
- 16-oz. can coconut cream
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. pepper, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds and bake uncovered for 60 minutes or until tender.
- Cool, then rake fork across squash halves and place in medium bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and add chopped onion and garlic.
- Once browned, combine with cauliflower, stock and coconut cream in blender. Blend until smooth consistency is reached. Add in nutmeg and 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in skillet and add chicken, broccoli and mushrooms and season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine squash and cauliflower sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently toss in chicken mixture and pour into pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until browned.